* Shipping charges apply for Poufs, Stools and Benches.
* The import duties and VAT applied by the country of destination varies across the world and are not possible for TRR to pay to the local Government. In case applicable, these are charged as per local laws by the courier company directly to the consumer at the time of delivery. The cost of shipping/transport upto the destination is paid by TRR to DHL/Fedex.
Natural. Eco-friendly. Handmade. This stool checks all the boxes for someone who loves planet earth and for someone who loves natural handcrafted products. This green product has been one of our best sellers for the past few years and it is no surprise. The hand knitted cover is made with pure undyed 4 ply wool and recycled wood was used for the legs. The neutral colors they come in makes them perfect in any home decor and color palette.
|Undyed, Natural Color|
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on Stool.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the Stool in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your Stool to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the Stool is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube