* Shipping charges apply for Pillows.
* The import duties and VAT applied by the country of destination varies across the world and are not possible for TRR to pay to the local Government. In case applicable, these are charged as per local laws by the courier company directly to the consumer at the time of delivery. The cost of shipping/transport upto the destination is paid by TRR to DHL/Fedex.
1. This Eco Pillow is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each Pillow is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage.
4. Natural variation in color of hemp is due to its re-cycled nature add to its beauty and authenticity.
5. A natural scent of Hemp may be felt in a new Pillow which is non hazardous.
6. Use soft hand brush to clean.
7. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
8. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
9. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
10. Please do not soak the Pillow in any liquid.
11. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
STORAGE:- Make sure the Pillow is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in polytube.